Hostel Boarding facility is provided for boys and girls from standard IV onwards. Application for admission to hostel is to be submitted separately to the Hostel Management. Admission will be at the discretion of the Management.
HOSTEL RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Students and Parents shall abide by the Rules and
Regulations of the Hostel.
2. Gold ornaments of any kind are not allowed in the hostel.
3. Children are not allowed to keep pocket money with them. Snacks or sweets should not be brought to the Hostel from outside.
4. Relatives visiting students are not allowed to hand over any materials to the students, except through the Warden.
5. A written notice of one month is necessary for withdrawing the children from the boarding home. Full Fees for the whole term/academic year will be collected before the boarder leaves the hostel.
6. Only parents or any other person mentioned in the application form will be allowed to take the child home or any where outside. If any relative other than those mentioned in the application form is sent to take the children, proper authorization must be produced.
7. The warden in-charge has the right to dismiss any child for any serious misconduct without any notice.
8. Parents or guardians can visit their wards on Sundays between 10.00 A.M. to 04.00 P.M. only. For other days special permission from the warden in-charge should be taken.
9. Parents are not permitted to go to the dormitories or rooms without permission from the warden in-charge.
10. All students should be present on the opening day after vacation.
11. Three copies of the list of complete articles belonging to the students must be produced at the time of admission, one for the parent, one for the boarding file and the third for the student.
12. All articles must be taken home at the end of the year. Parents are requested to check their children’s clothing once in two months for wear and tear. Boarders must keep their clothes, box and other belongings clean and tidy. The surroundings should be kept clean always.
13. All articles must be marked with the initials of the boarder using a permanent marker.
14. Boarders are expected to speak only in English both at the school and in the Hostel.
15. Students who misbehave in the Hostel or violate the Hostel Rules will be expelled from the Hostel without further notice.